Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And finaly... I don't know this woman at all but she made me an offer that, in all that is prudent, I had to decline....regretfuly!!
Mr P and Mike Boucher. I like Bouch so I'm going to stop here.
Birthday boy Mr P and a really haggard looking Ronnie Pratt just before the booze really started flowing.
Glen Brophy....the consumate gentleman. He regailed Fkia with tales of flying that can only be described as wistful...or wishful...I'm not sure which. I'd like to know why the Ice Marshall calls him bonehead? All the penalties perchance?
The Ice Marshall ....smug as always....we are not sure why!
The lovely and talented Pat "Sarah Palin" Walpole, who just happens to be the long suffering wife of the Ice Marshall, does her best to ignore the gaseous emanations coming from said Husband. The Strawberries front office has ordered a gross of Rolaids to help combat this ongoing problem!!
The Franklins put in an extremely rare public appearance. Since the court case they have been a tad reticent about being seen together. Good luck at the appeal kids!!
The field Marsha and the vice were in fine form. They are actually dancing in this picture, although the type of dance was indiscernible, they did seem to enjoy themselves!
Okay, here's my pictures from Mr P's birthday bash. As you can see the turnout was fabulous and not a dry eye in the house!

3 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Good job, Dave.

Anonymous said...

FKIA...I know you have many more than these...or so the lovely and talented Teri informed me...hhhmmmm.

You-know-who

Anonymous said...

Gaseous...did you say gaseous, Mr. Hindenburg?

Great phots and captions...caught the essence of the bash...amazing you got so many photos in the 2 minutes you were there!

IMW