Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It was the summer of 92. Marsha and I in the front of my leaky old Peterborough....with plenty of evidence of that which is likely to kill us both....having a grand old time in the south shore region of lake Nippissing. Rob is in the back, camera in one hand, fishing rod in the other, also having the time of his life. As I recall, we all caught something, but Rob snagged one of the nicest bass of his " career ". The boat leaked so bad, we had to bail it every 30 minutes, and we lost a propeller, and my herb got wet, and it took 2-3 hours to get back to shore but....we still had a great time!! I could go on and on... and I might... but I digress. This is a picture of my happy place.

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

yup, yup, snd yup, and no I'm not trying to imitate Spike.